CA Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ERIC_PE_CA

Reaction score
When will CA results be released?? is it possible that they will release the results today???

And how about Surveying and Seismic?? ..... been waiting for so long!!

no movement on BPELS website. they haven't released anything, not even other PE disciplines or LS. today looks bleak. perhaps next week will bear the fruits of our labors

The waiting is painful with all the other states releasing results... leave it to CA to drown a binary decision in red tape.....

I actually called the BPELS this morning for an update and their answer was "normally 8-10 weeks after the exam". Gee, thanks!

Over here in CA, hitting refresh every 5 seconds. Jealous of the other states who only have to endure one heart attack opening the results, while we have to endure three. Good luck CA peeps, praying today is the day.

I really feel for the Civils out there.... I have a few friends who were doing that. I'm ChemE, so I got lots of weird looks at the exam site.... good luck to ya'll!!!!

Over here in CA, hitting refresh every 5 seconds. Jealous of the other states who only have to endure one heart attack opening the results, while we have to endure three. Good luck CA peeps, praying today is the day.
yup, it's annoying to have to take 3 to get our letters. i got one left. c'mon seismic results!

:mellow: I'm dying over here... don't want to take off and go camping without results, but I might have to.

I'm having trouble accessing the CA license lookup page. Anyone else? Maybe updating?
i don't believe they update that database until after results go out AND fees are paid. they don't issue numbers until they get their $$$

I'm having trouble accessing the CA license lookup page. Anyone else? Maybe updating?
i don't believe they update that database until after results go out AND fees are paid. they don't issue numbers until they get their $$$
License numbers are issued immediately and the database is updated approx. the same time results are released. What you paid for gets you about 2 months of registration, then you have to pay for the next two years.

The database is loading super slow for me as well..... Hopefully it is them updating it, and not everyone DDOSing it!

Perhaps its on a backup server while its being updated?

Let's hope that's the case. It would be great to know before the weekend!

First time taker, waiting for all three results (although I really don't need for any confirmation that I totally bombed the seismic)!

Back