MD Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John QPE

Straight Outta Compton
Reaction score
Will not be here until Tuesday at the earliest. Four-day weekend?? That's cushy.

Sorry about that. Figured this was the only way for people to realize they aren't getting anything until Tuesday at the earliest.

LOL .... I keep checking NCEES and the DLLR license lookup.

Maybe someone is making up some hours :Locolaugh:

LOL .... I keep checking NCEES and the DLLR license lookup.

Maybe someone is making up some hours :Locolaugh:
Don't bother looking at the DLLR license lookup. Your name (and the other 150+ newly passed examinees) isn't added until after you:

1) Are informed of passing

2) (A day or two later) They will email you your registration number. This number will end up becoming your license number later.

3) You use your registration number to fill out another form online and pay the registration fee. This step takes a couple minutes.

Then, later that day or the next day you'll be added to the license look up. It may look time consuming but it happens quickly, much quicker than other states. And I MUCH preferred knowing that I passed and then having to wait a couple days to get my license, instead of waiting a few more days and have everything happen at the same time.

Back