Environmental Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tick tick tick.... I really hadn't given it much thought til a couple days ago. Now I can't stop hitting refresh.

Did you guys thinks it was really difficult?

I hate waiting, but at the same time I'm afraid to find out that I didn't pass.

I thought the morning was tougher than the afternoon. I was definitely worn out at the end of it all.

I thought it was so-so. I mean classically there were the WTF questions, the errr...did they throw a wrench in here because I'm sure I'm doing it correctly and my number matches NONE of these, and the easy-peasy. It could be a toss up :dunno:

I did, waiting in the state that decided to close offices today. Good job Maryland! The morning humbled me, the afternoon made me feel like I could pass on the curve lol.

Yeah, I thought that the morning was definitely harder than the afternoon. My background is mostly in env. consulting so the afternoon questions should be more familiar to me anyway, I guess. It's such a broad topic that some of the questions they asked were totally dependent upon if you happened to have it in your references and not really on your experience or knowledge. I feel like I've got a 50/50 shot on this one! Good luck to you all!

I do compliance/ nepa work for the military (civilian) so that afternoon made me feel OK with the qualitative questions. There were some I just skipped and guessed bc I wasn't going to bust my brain to with iterative calculations to get the flow! Lol

I do compliance/ nepa work for the military (civilian) so that afternoon made me feel OK with the qualitative questions. There were some I just skipped and guessed bc I wasn't going to bust my brain to with iterative calculations to get the flow! Lol
LOL...YUP.

Managed to not give it too much thought over the weekend. Now back to the refresh button....

I have a feeling my productivity is going to suffer today. How can I work with this hanging over my head?

Still waiting in Missouri. I agree with others that the morning was a struggle but the afternoon was a breeze. Hopefully the afternoon carried me through!

I passed first try. I still can't believe it. The morning was so bad for me that I probably skipped the first four problems. I know the afternoon helped me. Have faith y'all.

Back