ME waiting on PE results in OK

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With you on that one. Took the Civil Construction PE exam in OK in April. Graduated in 2010. Crossing my fingers for results on Tuesday.

Chem E in OK. Is it wrong to call the PELS office? I called around 8:30 and no one answered. I was going to try again later today.

I'm not going to call until 7 weeks. We haven't even reached 6 yet, so I don't want to bug them. But if you do, post up the results!

It's weird, on the main page under News and Events its says the results have been released and lists instructions based on whether you passed or failed. That is new from the website last week, so I guess we'll get our results today? Seems we're just waiting on NCEES....

It's weird, on the main page under News and Events its says the results have been released and lists instructions based on whether you passed or failed. That is new from the website last week, so I guess we'll get our results today? Seems we're just waiting on NCEES....

Exciting. My heart jumps a little every time I check the NCEES website.

Have you checked the license lookup for yourself yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto on that one. Can't focus on anything other than refreshing the NCEES page. I did check the license lookup, but it seems there is an additional short exam you have to complete on OK statutes before they release your licensure packet. I would assume it would not be posted until you complete that so I wouldn't expect to see anyone's name listed yet.

Oh wow. That is new since this morning. I didn't see it a few hours ago. Must be soon ...

Ditto on that one. Can't focus on anything other than refreshing the NCEES page. I did check the license lookup, but it seems there is an additional short exam you have to complete on OK statutes before they release your licensure packet. I would assume it would not be posted until you complete that so I wouldn't expect to see anyone's name listed yet.

Yeah, read that on the "If you passed" link. So I think you're right; that won't be a way to check results.

Just have to keep waiting...

Oh wow. That is new since this morning. I didn't see it a few hours ago. Must be soon ...

That's my hope!

Results are out!

I passed!

Passed-PE_zpshhljyhgy.jpg

That is pretty cool! Anyone else feel like they don't know whether to sit down, stand up, or who to call first? I was so 50/50 on whether I passed that I can barely sit still out of excitement!

That is pretty cool! Anyone else feel like they don't know whether to sit down, stand up, or who to call first? I was so 50/50 on whether I passed that I can barely sit still out of excitement!
Enjoy the feeling as long as you can!

Back