Indiana Results are Pending

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LWhitson2

Reaction score
I just talked with someone up at the Indiana PLA office and the results are at the office but have not been officially released yet. They said we may have to wait until Tuesday for official notices to go out.

Also, if you are thinking about calling them to ask about results, don't. They said that they cannot tell anyone their results until everything has been filed. The lady said that some people may get an email late in the day today, but most of the customer representatives are on vacation until Tuesday.

I just talked with someone up at the Indiana PLA office and the results are at the office but have not been officially released yet. They said we may have to wait until Tuesday for official notices to go out.

Knowing they have them at the office would make having to wait all weekend that much worse

I don't know why NCEES can't put the results on the site once they are sent to the states. It is just kind of odd that they have to wait on the states to process them.

maybe just because different states do things their own way? Whatever it is, it's brutal waiting. Especially with a handful of states released already

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, check your account on NCEES. Mine just switched to PASS. Great Memorial Day Weekend for me. Mechanical Engineering - Thermal and Fluids.

Back