NC Results are out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bflem

Reaction score
Results are out for NC. Failed Civil/Structural. Happy Memorial Day!

yeah already told him. I'm a repeat taker, so the failure gets easier to swallow subsequent times.

I failed civil/structurla too. Final score was 45. I did worse on morning section than I thought.

Yeah, morning really got me this time as well, along with a couple sections in the afternoon.

@ bflem,

Did you only submit "Re-Exam Form" to NC board to retake this test or did you have to submit anything else? I swear I think I read a few months ago that they need additional references from repeat takers or something to that effect but I can't find it on their website at this moment.

@dvtn,

no additional references necessary. just have to fill out the repeat request form. Unless something has changed for Oct 2015 exam.

Passed Chemical in NC
Slightly different topic, but do you know of any local groups of young engineers (not necessarily young but would be curious to know if there might be such a group) in the western part of the state (chemical or general)? I'm really hoping to meet and make connections with other engineers outside the workplace, but haven't found many options.

Adam we have aiche conferences and we have a local aiche Chicago chapter which is very active .. Do you have aiche conference in your region or perhaps local aiche chapter ?

There is an aiche chapter about 1.5-2 hours away. I was hoping to find something closer though as to be able to interact with fellow engineers more frequently than a few times a year. But, I'll definitely be looking into the aiche chapters too.

Passed Chemical in NC

Slightly different topic, but do you know of any local groups of young engineers (not necessarily young but would be curious to know if there might be such a group) in the western part of the state (chemical or general)? I'm really hoping to meet and make connections with other engineers outside the workplace, but haven't found many options.

I don't know of any but I l live in Winston Salem but travel to Asheville almost every weekend, my family live there. If you are close to me, we can make a plan and meet.

Back