Results Release Days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LWhitson2

Reaction score
245046.gif

Thursday, May 21 (34 Days):

AK

KY

NH

NV

WA

Friday, May 22 (35 Days):

AL

IN

NC

WI

If something is missing or incorrect, please post here and let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow...that was fast..it can ruined someone Memorial Weekend or be the best weekend ever

Maryland released the April 2014 results in May 22 as well..i just look

Why do Maryland offices have to be closed today? WHY?? This is exactly how I feel right now ----> :whipping:

so you're showing Tuesday for Indiana since we'll definitely get them then, but there's still a chance for today right?

Mine still says pending, in OK. Map from April '14 said we should be today (2nd day of results). It might be a long day!

Trying to gauge when your state will release the results based on prior years will drive you batty.

Some states are all over the place in when they post.

West Virginia results released. I got NCEES e-mail at 8:06am this morning, May 22 (Day 35). I passed! :)

Trying to gauge when your state will release the results based on prior years will drive you batty.

Some states are all over the place in when they post.

For sure. That's why I didn't register immediately after (or before) the exam. I do alright waiting as long as I can forget about it and go on with life. A friend of mine informed me that WA released results yesterday, and that OK was the next day last year. So now it's on my mind again. Grr...

At least the first 5 weeks went fast!

Ohio still pending as of 11:45 .... Congrats to all those who passed so far

Back