CA Civil - Seismic and Surveying - Page 3 - APR 2015 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
QueenBee PE

CA Civil - Seismic and Surveying

I already sent out my finger printing card, since they said it takes 6 months to process the fingerprinting if card is sent. Have you guys sent it out.

I already sent out my finger printing card, since they said it takes 6 months to process the fingerprinting if card is sent. Have you guys sent it out.

I don't plan on sending my fingerprints until I know I failed seismic. Once I know that, I'll get started on the fingerprinting process. Since I've gotten fingerprinted for DHS stuff and for Global Entry, I'm sure the process to verify my prints will be quick.

I wonder if the board updates license DB immediately as they email notices or if the update is pre or post notification.

I don't plan on sending my fingerprints until I know I failed seismic. Once I know that, I'll get started on the fingerprinting process. Since I've gotten fingerprinted for DHS stuff and for Global Entry, I'm sure the process to verify my prints will be quick.

I live out of state in Colorado, so I can't do Live scan (digital) fingerprinting that is only available only in California. The Board sent me a finger print card that I took it to a local police station and they finger printed me using a ink. I mailed the card to the board. The board informed me that the Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI need 6 months to process these cards. I didn't want my PE license to be on hold because of fingerprinting.

I live out of state in Colorado, so I can't do Live scan (digital) fingerprinting that is only available only in California. The Board sent me a finger print card that I took it to a local police station and they finger printed me using a ink. I mailed the card to the board. The board informed me that the Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI need 6 months to process these cards. I didn't want my PE license to be on hold because of fingerprinting.

Wow, that is rough. Good call on starting the process early then and hopefully you pass and wont even have to worry about the fingerprints!

I guess CA has a lot of results to process. I have never seen it take this long to release electronic results. Only three hours left in the work day too...

Yes according to their Facebook Status update 25% of PE takers in the nation are from California.

Everybody probably wants the PE that is most difficult to obtain.. Sigh. I just wish California had an Environmetnal PE. I hear its coming soon, but that doesnt really help me now.

52 min to go.....

I'm just waiting for one person to post they have results. Usually that starts a chain reaction...

^^^ Do you think they meant end of day to be 5 pm? does a human being really sit there and manually sends thousands of emails? I'm pretty sure that in this day in age they can have an automated system. If I am right, end of day can mean 11:59 pm tonight.

^ Hopefully good news!

Thanks for opening the flood gates hahahaha

Congrats on survey! If it's any consolation, this was my third time taking seismic... Hoping for a pass here.

Waiting for this damn email... Ahhh