Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
Sign in to follow this  
KCaps PE

CA Civil - Seismic and Surveying

Surveying was hard for me. Any other environmental engineers really struggle with surveying? I mean all of the topics have been tough, but surveying is the hardest one to study due to its overall awfulness.

One more email and it's all out there!

I'm sick of getting emails that just cause my pulse to skyrocket!

I wonder if they're sending emails by alphabetical order. My last name starts with L...

I already know my password, just send me the results instead!!!

Edited by NakedOrangie

Got the email with password with this notification:

"You will receive your exam results via email with an attached PASSWORD PROTECTED document within the next 24 hours."

Just got the password email.

Because I'm sure people are interested:

April 2014

Password email: 3:29 PM PST

Results email: 5:03 PM PST

October 2014

Password email: 9:35 AM PST

Results email: 11:43 AM PST

Results are always behind about two hours...

Edited by NakedOrangie

From the Board's facebook page:

Results for the California State-Specific Civil Engineer and Land Surveyor examinations are being sent out today to the candidate’s email address on record. Please be patient as it may take the entire day for all of the results to be sent. NCEES Civil Engineer and Land Surveyor examination results can be obtained by logging into the candidate’s NCEES account. Examination results for the Geology exams have been sent by U.S. mail to the candidate’s address of record. If you do not receive the email or letter by Friday afternoon (5/29), contact your evaluator so that a replacement may be sent to you. Please be advised that results will not be released over the phone.

BPELS license look up doesn't show my name. So I am assuming I failed both the special exams or one of them. I am hoping one of them.

I don't think they have updated the license lookup with the new results yet.

NakedOrangie, I guess the board went past their 2 hrs time interval this time.

Yeah, it looks like it. Their facebook says that we should be patient and wait until end of day. I'm dying to know NOW!

Lol ...Ya, your situation is worst since you are just waiting for one. Well, all the best.

I think they mean by 5 pm. I think somebody manually clicks the send button. Just saying!

NakedOrangie, I guess the board went past their 2 hrs time interval this time.

Yeah, it looks like it. Their facebook says that we should be patient and wait until end of day. I'm dying to know NOW!

They have a facebook page? Ahahahah

This is more excruciating for people on the east coast who took CA PE. The day started for us 3 hrs before people on the west coast...lol.

This is more excruciating for people on the east coast who took CA PE. The day started for us 3 hrs before people on the west coast...lol.

Is there a reason why east coast would take the California ? Are you doing projects in California ?Does it help in your career