PPI advertisements emailed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustang462002

Reaction score
Today I received a PPI email for a discounted PE study guide. Funny thing is I also received this email a week before results were out and I failed. I'm starting to think that PPI somehow knows that I failed. Has anyone also received these PPI PE study guides email?

I haven't received anything yet. Maybe PPI gets results from NCEES first?

they get a mailing list for sure. I got PPI crap too before results came out, but I had passed so it doesn't mean anything

PPI_zps4fb8knjr.jpg

they get a mailing list for sure. I got PPI crap too before results came out, but I had passed so it doesn't mean anything

A PPI press release said that they updated their policy. Due to the increase in spam mail they now wait on NCEES results prior to sending out emails. This way test takers who passed will no longer receive PPI ads. Those who failed will continue to receive them.

I haven't received anything yet. Maybe PPI gets results from NCEES first?
They know you, so they avoid you.

That's wisdom right there.

A PPI press release said that they updated their policy. Due to the increase in spam mail they now wait on NCEES results prior to sending out emails. This way test takers who passed will no longer receive PPI ads. Those who failed will continue to receive them.
Sounds legit.

****, really? If I failed (i.e. I got the email from PPI) I need to rethink my career. Seriously.

That's because ncees bought ppi. So they are in cahoots with each other.

Back