Exam results released past 5/22? - Page 2 - APR 2015 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
mustang462002

Exam results released past 5/22?

I heard the passing rate is really low this time.

Really? That sucks.

I heard that pretty much anything anyone else has heard may be completely unreliable but noobs will believe it anyway.

considering that they don't have the FE exams to score anymore, one would think that more time is available to score the PE exam

One would think. Mid June wouldn't be suprizing. Then there's the wait for the licence number. ncees and the state board don't delay cashing your checks though.

One would think. Mid June wouldn't be suprizing. Then there's the wait for the licence number. ncees and the state board don't delay cashing your checks though.

I sent my check on a Tuesday and had a number by Friday. The actual certificate is a whole other story.

considering that they don't have the FE exams to score anymore, one would think that more time is available to score the PE exam

What are you saying? That they lost the scan-tron sheets at a couple of test centers? I heard that that happened for the PE exam this year...

Six to Eight weeks. Anything sooner is a bonus.

I sent my check on a Tuesday and had a number by Friday. The actual certificate is a whole other story.

Pcs states aren't so lucky. Took forever to get the number and then some more for the certificate.

^so true

What is PCS?

first question in order to properly answer you is from which did you register to take the exam?

I finally got mine today

My new computer.

• Like 1

Never mind, your inability to answer a simple question, proves that you didn't pass the PE anyway.

Never mind, your inability to answer a simple question, proves that you didn't pass the PE anyway.

Ouch, the truth hurts, especially coming from Mike.

@njmike - your inability to understand my question especially @ your own post - makes me wonder how u passed the PE. PE results did not come out yet by the way. Understanding a simple question does not have to do anything @ PE results, unless u are here to piss off people.

@Ramnares - u are here to piss people off too.

:violin: Pissing people off will make them run away from this site. Keep it up and soon you two will be the only ones here. :Locolaugh: