Exam results released past 5/22?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustang462002

Reaction score
Last year it seems most people had their results posted on or after 5/22. Does this sound reasonable. The Oct 2014 results being delayed really screwed me up.

Based on last year (2014 April) exam, results in TX and other states were out on May 20 which 39th day after exam. Using same trend, that 39th day falls on May 26 this year.

My heart skips a beat when I see these threads pop up .... as silly as they are .... I kinda forgot that I took this thing last month.

Based on last year (2014 April) exam, results in TX and other states were out on May 20 which 39th day after exam. Using same trend, that 39th day falls on May 26 this year.

I have been using May 26-27 has the day I can actually start getting nervous about receiving results. Would be a 2-week countdown from today. Results before Memorial Day would be great...not hopeful though

From 5/26 onwards I would check the results daily. I guess by 5/29 - we might get them. 14th day from today might be the day of crying or rejoicing.

NJMike cut it out... Can you let us speculate about the relase date. We all have seen that stupid video, and know how to do simple math. Stay out of the conversation if you're not willing to add to the hysteria. By the way I was hoping we get it on the 22nd of May. But my gut feeling says June first.

NJMike cut it out... Can you let us speculate about the relase date. We all have seen that stupid video, and know how to do simple math. Stay out of the conversation if you're not willing to add to the hysteria. By the way I was hoping we get it on the 22nd of May. But my gut feeling says June first.

Please be very, very, very, careful of what you ask.

As I have played this wait and see game before (and failed), I'm just going to check for my results on memorial day. Well, unless everyone here says that CA has been released :p

177922671a834e6b680f9ea440341851.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard they release the scores for those that pass first. May 22 would be good, but I'm thinking it will be later, especially after seeing the PA October fiasco....also I heard from a good authority that the cut score would be 53 this year which is about a 66% ;)

Release scores for those who passed first? Well I guess this year will have a lot of delayed results... ;)

I don't know what ya'll are so freaked out about, the results have been made known countless times. I failed, passed, failed, passed, passed, passed, and failed. Soon, I'm hoping to add a passed to that list.

Just remember, as long as the wait seems to be, it's nothing in the big scheme of things. Try waiting for results that ^^^ many times. And for the curious, that is FE, FE, PE, PE, FS, PS, SS and waiting on second attempt at SS.

Back