Can we get that map of results up and running again?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lundy

Reaction score
I know it's very early but I remember seeing a post of when results were posted online, results mailed or emailed. It had a map of the U.S. with color coded statuses.

I haven't seen the guy who does that on here for a while. I'm not sure if he did the map with the last exam or not.

It was snobumPE that developed and maintained the map last time. I saw that he was active today so he's still around. You may want to shoot him a PM and see if he's interested in doing it again or he might tell you how he did it so that you can do it yourself.

Here's a snap shot of the results release dates from last April that seems to cover a good number of states. Again, unfortunately the map link is no longer valid for whatever reason.

5/20: KY, WA, ME, AR, IN, UT, TN, DE, AK, TX, VT, FL, WV, DC, NH, NE, SC, MS

5/21: OK, OH, MI, NC, LA, PA, AZ, MO, NM, ND, KS (Mailed), WY, OR (Mailed)

5/22: AL, NV, IL, WI, NJ, MD, CT, MN, HI

5/23: NY, CA, VA, MA

5/27: RI

5/29: GA

6/2: IA, PR

6/6: CO

bpNX5sZ.png

RG was only able to do that because he knew ahead of time that the cut score was 53...

Looks like the longest was 8 weeks which is the minimum listed for the results. I'm looking forward to *hopefully* get the results in 6 weeks through the mail (I'm in Oregon). Under "My Dashboard" on NCEES will it show I passed there before I get it in the mail?

Looks like the longest was 8 weeks which is the minimum listed for the results. I'm looking forward to *hopefully* get the results in 6 weeks through the mail (I'm in Oregon). Under "My Dashboard" on NCEES will it show I passed there before I get it in the mail?

The NCEES dashboard had it well before I received the notice in the mail. There have been rumors about pencil lead quality again though...

The NCEES dashboard had it well before I received the notice in the mail. There have been rumors about pencil lead quality again though...
Already???
I thought they scanned the key sheet in the wrong direction.

That's awesome Dex. That freaking happened to me during the PE exam. Fortunately I had only done 5 or so additional questions so I was able to go back and fix it.

Back