Can we get that map of results up and running again? - APR 2015 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
lundy

Can we get that map of results up and running again?

I know it's very early but I remember seeing a post of when results were posted online, results mailed or emailed. It had a map of the U.S. with color coded statuses.

I haven't seen the guy who does that on here for a while. I'm not sure if he did the map with the last exam or not.

It was snobumPE that developed and maintained the map last time. I saw that he was active today so he's still around. You may want to shoot him a PM and see if he's interested in doing it again or he might tell you how he did it so that you can do it yourself.

snobumPE always comes through around results release time. I'm confident he'll do it for this session as well.

Below is the thread pertaining to the Oct. 2014 session results. Though the map image host link seems to be broken for the time being.

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=24527

Here's a snap shot of the results release dates from last April that seems to cover a good number of states. Again, unfortunately the map link is no longer valid for whatever reason.

5/20: KY, WA, ME, AR, IN, UT, TN, DE, AK, TX, VT, FL, WV, DC, NH, NE, SC, MS

5/21: OK, OH, MI, NC, LA, PA, AZ, MO, NM, ND, KS (Mailed), WY, OR (Mailed)

5/22: AL, NV, IL, WI, NJ, MD, CT, MN, HI

5/23: NY, CA, VA, MA

5/27: RI

5/29: GA

6/2: IA, PR

6/6: CO

bpNX5sZ.png

You'll have to wait on the professional Map to be developed however here is an early image showing what states have released results as of today

52bc6393654d12315df50e96c38eebae.jpg

• Like 3

Omg, results are released for the whole US! Road guy for president!

Looks like the longest was 8 weeks which is the minimum listed for the results. I'm looking forward to *hopefully* get the results in 6 weeks through the mail (I'm in Oregon). Under "My Dashboard" on NCEES will it show I passed there before I get it in the mail?

assuming there's no delay due technical issues...

• Like 1

Looks like the longest was 8 weeks which is the minimum listed for the results. I'm looking forward to *hopefully* get the results in 6 weeks through the mail (I'm in Oregon). Under "My Dashboard" on NCEES will it show I passed there before I get it in the mail?

The NCEES dashboard had it well before I received the notice in the mail. There have been rumors about pencil lead quality again though...

• Like 2

The NCEES dashboard had it well before I received the notice in the mail. There have been rumors about pencil lead quality again though...

Already???

I thought they scanned the key sheet in the wrong direction.

That's awesome Dex. That freaking happened to me during the PE exam. Fortunately I had only done 5 or so additional questions so I was able to go back and fix it.

I dog-eared the page in the exam booklet, placed a dot next to the number on the scantron, and lightly filled in B.

To make sure I had a guess down in case I did not get a chance to come back and also prevent doing the above.

As to dexman cartoon - my guesstimate is that it would take at least 7 minutes to recover..and correct the scantron...maybe more, which is definitely something I wanted to avoid

I'm still around, but not as much as I'd like just because I've been really busy. I think I just updated my preferences to email me when I get a PM, so if someone PMs me when the results come in I should be able to get something together. Hopefully I won't be as busy when the results come in 12-52 weeks from now :P

• Like 5

I'm still around, but not as much as I'd like just because I've been really busy. I think I just updated my preferences to email me when I get a PM, so if someone PMs me when the results come in I should be able to get something together. Hopefully I won't be as busy when the results come in 12-52 weeks from now :P

Thanks snobumPE!