Hail Mary Pass

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seandapaul24

Reaction score
Pulling some all-nighters to pull this one off...reminds me of the good ole college days...

All nighters at this stage of the game is probably not the best idea. Trust all the hours that you've put in until now and use this time for review and relaxation. Just my two cents.

Yeah, pulling some all nighters will not do any good for you. It will only make you more stressed out and lose your focus. I, actually, chose to work the day before the exam just to take my mind off of thinking about the exam and to relieve my stress.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was banking on some long nights this week too, but my brain responded with a hard NOPE! I gave up this afternoon and just started coordinating all my tabs. Gotta save the brainpower for the real deal. Good luck!

I got to my hotel early Thursday night and had some dinner, sat down at the desk and thought I would work problems the rest of the evening. My brain just said nahhhh we aren't doing that and then it rewarded me by letting me go to sleep before 11.

I think The Wizard stayed up all night the night before the last Oct exam, and passed. He also stayed up all night the night before an interview preparing, a few months ago, and got the job.

Back