What do you plan on doing after the test to decompress?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lundy

Reaction score
Camping? Vacation?...hangout with friends since you haven't been able to the past several months?

i know mine was the night after the exam, it takes 3 hours to completely erased 3 months of effort studying LOL

Get back to house and car projects I've been putting off. Spend weekend mornings with my son and wife. Go to Hawaii for vacation in May.

For me it was a long vacation in the Caribbean. It makes the beginning of the wait easier.

For me I took the time that I normally spent studying for the test, and instead used it to exercise and get back in shape. Plus exercise helped burn off the anxiety over waiting for test results. After six months and a sensible diet I'm easily in the best shape of my life.

Taking the boat 30 miles offshore and doing some fishing. Can't think of a better way to relax! This studying business has kept her on the trailer for the last 6 months. Ohh.... and then I will need to catch up on about 25 house projects/repairs that I have been putting off, again because of the studying.

Taking the boat 30 miles offshore and doing some fishing. Can't think of a better way to relax! This studying business has kept her on the trailer for the last 6 months. Ohh.... and then I will need to catch up on about 25 house projects/repairs that I have been putting off, again because of the studying.
You going bring a couple girls and get them naked and party on the boat..ya baby!

So I think it's time for me to clean my apartment up , my fiancé has not done the best job for the past 2.5 months. I want to get a motorbike license! Yay! At least hopefully before the results come out I will have my bike license.

Back