Better Call Saul

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanHalen

Reaction score
Have any of you watched the show "Breaking Bad?" The lawyer character on there must have been a big hit because he now has his own show called "Better Call Saul." When he was on Breaking Bad he was a scumbag attorney ripping people off and was always paranoid as ****. He would skip town for a while in a beat down Cadillac (ghetto sled). I always got a good chuckle out of that fool. So what do you think about the new show Better Call Saul? I have watched every episode so far and wasn't sure about it because it started out slow but now it's getting interesting. Saul's brother Chuck cracks me up with his "condition"...lol.

I was a big fan of breaking bad but I haven't been able to get into better call saul, it was slow in the beginning, maybe I need to stick it out a little longer?

I'm liking "Better Call Saul." I was a big fan of "Breaking Bad," especially of the saga of developing it and casting Bryan Cranston as the lead. I think BCS is interesting because it's a "standalone" prequel that makes references to various minor events and characters that were referenced in BB. My older daughter (who is also a big "Breaking Bad" fan) and I recently had the opportunity to travel through Albuquerque and see these sites:

Where Hank and Marie confronted Walt and Skyler:

Gardunos.jpg

Jesse Pinkman's:

Jesse%20Pinkmans.jpg

The White House. Just like the White House in Washington, D.C., you could be arrested or shot for stepping on the lawn. (Throwing pizza on the roof is also definitely prohibited.):

White%20House.jpg

The money laundering operation:

A1A%20Car%20Wash.jpg

I'm liking "Better Call Saul." I was a big fan of "Breaking Bad," especially of the saga of developing it and casting Bryan Cranston as the lead. I think BCS is interesting because it's a "standalone" prequel that makes references to various minor events and characters that were referenced in BB. My older daughter (who is also a big "Breaking Bad" fan) and I recently had the opportunity to travel through Albuquerque and see these sites:

Where Hank and Marie confronted Walt and Skyler:

Gardunos.jpg

Jesse Pinkman's:

Jesse%20Pinkmans.jpg

The White House. Just like the White House in Washington, D.C., you could be arrested or shot for stepping on the lawn. (Throwing pizza on the roof is also definitely prohibited.):

White%20House.jpg

The money laundering operation:

A1A%20Car%20Wash.jpg

Dude that's fucking awesome!

I also really liked BB but I couldn't get into Saul... I may watch it on demand over the summer when I can watch 3-4 episodes at a time...

I also really liked BB but I couldn't get into Saul... I may watch it on demand over the summer when I can watch 3-4 episodes at a time...
It'll be a slow build, just like BB was. Maybe a little slower. Breaking Bad covered about two years, while Better Call Saul starts out six years prior to Better Call Saul. A lot of characters and plot lines have to be introduced and I'd like to see the writers do it well.

Back