NCEES Introduces NCEES Squared - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Ramnares P.E.

NCEES Introduces NCEES Squared

NCEES has a new publication, NCEES squared, available on the website. This is a great read for current and aspiring P.E.s as it summarizes the pass rates for each discipline as well as provide general information regarding NCEES.

The publication is now available at the link below:

http://ncees.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Squared-20141.pdf

• Like 2

It is interesting to see how low the volume for those "other" exam types are .... yet they have their own exam, but we don't have a Civil: Land Development exam yet :popcorn:

This gives me confidence for the PE test next month. My graduating class of 25 CE's all passed the FE. So I'm hoping that success rate continues on for the PE...

Considering some folks go overboard with their references, I can see someone bringing this plus another suitcase full of references....all tabbed of course :)

Edited by Ramnares P.E.

It would definitely meet the requirement for one reference on the table at one time. It would be fun to watch someone reference the index in the back... :)

I wonder if all the exam questions are in paper format, (off grid mentality) so hackers can't hacked into their system!

All the paper questions are guarded by former special forces, armed to the teeth!

Also, what is the actual number of PE (1 state) not multiple state licensees..i mean bodies!

Edited by iwire