Looking for Used Protective Relaying Book by Blackburn

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knight1fox3

Jedi MASTER & Friend of Capt. Solo
Reaction score
Title says it all. Anyone willing to part with their copy? Having a tough time finding a used copy of this for grad. school. 4th edition would be preferred but I imagine I could get by with the 3rd edition.

I have the 3rd edition, great book!

They have plenty available through the amazon.com marketplace. 4th edition for about $115 or you can rent it for five months for $67.

I have the 3rd edition, great book!

They have plenty available through the amazon.com marketplace. 4th edition for about $115 or you can rent it for five months for $67.
Thanks for the reply. Was hoping to get something a bit cheaper than either of those. Generally for my other courses I was able to pick International versions of textbooks for $20 or less. Was hoping to do the same for the Blackburn book but thus far I haven't been able to find anything. Figured if someone wanted to get rid of their copy for a reasonable price, it might be better than buying it new or rented.

Isn't this the one that used to published by ABB? I don't know which edition I have but it's copyrighted 1994. I'll look and see tonight. If so I'd be willing to part with it for a reasonable price plus S&H assuming you want it.

http://www.osinerg.gob.pe/newweb/uploads/GFE/eventos/EVENTO%207/TEXTO%207A.pdf

After some more thinking I'm not sure that I have that book. if you click on the link above that should lead you to an online copy of the 3rd edition. Assuming you have the means and patience to print at a reasonably low cost. I will still check tonight. Like a lot of us I have accrued a bunch of books over the years that I never really delved into.

Thanks KL. I do have the online version you referenced above. Which I can make due with for sure but if I can find a hard copy for a reasonable price I'll also get that. Thanks for taking the time to look.

knight1fox3,

Try a web-site called bigwords.com and you can buy the first edition (printed in 1987) for $47.36 shipping already included. Also I have an electronic PDF version of it. I can email it to you if you want it .

Back