Oh Fudge.. christmas help

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
So I just remembered what I was supposed to get the wife!

Years back she had one of those mixing bowls (handmade type thing) I think it came from Croatia or someplace.. I believe it broke in the move (obviously my fault)

It had a handmade look to it, some type of BS feel good wording on it done by hand? But at the same time still looked like something you might buy at an IKEA..

Where can I find something similar 2 days before Christmas?? I went to a few places at lunch to no avail?

Mixing bowl with a handle and a pour spout?

humbug

the BBB one is the closes, but it needs to have a "this was built my Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman in a new mexico hut feel to it"?

WAIT! Have you tried Boulder? There's at least one store on Pearl Street that might have it. It's next to the GoLite store that's going out of business.

Wife says what you are looking for is called a batter bowl with handle.

**** $100?

Lucky for me our anniversary is January 1 and her birthday is January 21 so that gives me two more opportunities and I won't have to pay expedited shipping

Just play the whole shipping delay tactic. It usually works well enough to keep you from getting into the doghouse for not having the exact gift on Christmas morning

Well I've already got her the fit bit, the thigh master, so I don't want to get her too much for Christmas you know don't want to have a spoiled wife....

Fit bit, thigh master...sounds like you're going to be reaping the benefits of your gifts more than her ;)

Back