How are you going to celebrate?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a deal with my wife that if I passed I get to buy one these...so that should happen later this week. Probably not in time for Christmas, but I'm excited none the less.

http://www.cncrouterparts.com/benchtop-basic-cnc-machine-kit-p-313.html

Benchtop-Basic-front-no-tslot2_640.jpg

I'm going to Ruth's Chris for dinner where I'll have a medium rare bone-in ribeye, and after that I'm hanging out at a local craft beer bar for some brews with a few friends. It'll be good times!

:multiplespotting:

Nice mk. That's cool as hell, and probably more useful than a steak. Congrats!

I'm splitting mine into two parts:

grown-up celebration: steak dinner with my wife, glass of scotch and some headphone time to cap off the night.

not-quite-grown-up celebration: beer and BF4 and/or COD:AW

Grabbed a couple of pints last night with a friend. Visit my stripper girlfriend this week. Dinner with the family this Friday. Have more drinking sessions with friends until the morning.

Grabbed a couple of pints last night with a friend. Visit my stripper girlfriend this week. Dinner with the family this Friday. Have more drinking sessions with friends until the morning.
I think it's safe to say, you win :dance:

grown-up celebration: steak dinner with my wife, glass of scotch and some headphone time to cap off the night.

No happy ending on the first part? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

No happy ending on the first part? Lol
ha we have a 2 month old son, so 'happy endings' come at odd times of the day (whenever he happens to be sleeping) in odd rooms in the house (whatever is far away from his room and has a door). my wife and i are like teenagers right now, sneaking around.

If you have enjoyed your time hanging out here waiting for results, you might consider throwing a few bucks Road Guy's way via the "Shop" button at top. He pays for the hosting out of his own pocket and exam time is a beast. Everyone online doubles his hosting costs, during December no less.

There's also the "Donate" button on the front page, for a more direct donation. EB has helped a lot of people with studying for the exam, and of course the agonizing wait. If you feel like it has been worth it, please donate something so RG doesn't have to sell the site. This place would not be the same if it was owned by one of the publishers.... we've been there, and that's why EB was created. Because it sucked.

Have a glass of 18 year scotch that was given to me for getting my BSME, then prepping for an interview tomorrow. Maybe I should reverse the order of that.

Back