Expressing Gratitude

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itinerant

Red John
Reaction score
The results are out for most of the states and all those who passed and are present on this forum have sought help in form or another. May it be from one of the threads, from some members or by the way of buying books from members.

Let us thank the people who helped us with their experience, strategies and words of wisdom.

Since I set the ball rolling, I would like to thank the people who answered to my questions on how to use the codes efficiently in the Civil-Structural exam and DanHalen and Uncivilized wolf for sharing their thoughts and advising me.

Thanks guys,Heartfelt Thanks to EB in all. And yeah it feels great to be a P.E.

Thanks to Road Guy for the bitchin' forum, palvarez83 for the help/guidance on licensing, and everyone who commented in my study/dumping-ground thread. :beerchug:

Thanks itinerant for the post.

I'm kind of a Johnny Come Lately to the forums. I didn't stumble on this place until the waiting games had already begun. I'd like to thank each and every one of you for all the support and encouragement, though. I was a nervous wreck since after Thanksgiving and this community greatly helped relieve the tension. Seriously, y'all all helped make the waiting much easier than it would've been if I was holed away by myself hitting F5 all day.

Also, I'd like to give a shout out to NJMike for being the first person I sucked up to on the forums, and engineergurl for not banning me. ;)

Thanks itinerant for the post.

I'm kind of a Johnny Come Lately to the forums. I didn't stumble on this place until the waiting games had already begun. I'd like to thank each and every one of you for all the support and encouragement, though. I was a nervous wreck since after Thanksgiving and this community greatly helped relieve the tension. Seriously, y'all all helped make the waiting much easier than it would've been if I was holed away by myself hitting F5 all day.

Also, I'd like to give a shout out to NJMike for being the first person I sucked up to on the forums, and engineergurl for not banning me. ;)
I'll second FSUenginerd. I showed up late to the party but have enjoyed every bit of my time on this forum so far. It definitely helped (and at times probably made me a nervous wreck) but this seems like a pretty fun little place to hang out. Hope to stick around for a while.

Thanks Matt!

It was kinda funny. I would've gone with the lower case "lol" myself!

Oh and I forgot to thank NJMike and Road Guy for telling me that failing the first time is alright and not to give up for the second time.

Common guys, make an Oscar worthy speech. Inspire the future Oscar winners and more importantly the people who pass the PE.

Back