Missouri

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sighbot

Reaction score
I emailed the Missouri Board asking when we could expect results. Just got a reply... So no news really. I just figured I would pass on what I heard for those would are mashing that F5 key like me.

"The Board has not received the scores from NCEES for their review. When we receive them and they have been approved, the Board will allow NCEES to release them. They will email you and advise how to obtain your score."

So no news really. I just figured I would pass on what I heard for those would are mashing that F5 key like me.

Does anyone know what they would actually have to approve? Would a state board overrule results from NCEES?

Louisiana was claiming the same thing this morning. So someone is not telling the full truth here.

My guess is the people in charge of responding don't really know and that was the answer they were told to say until the results were official

I just received the same response from when I had emailed earlier this morning. I really hope we get our scores by the end of the day! The suspense is hard to take!

Would anyone know when the new license numbers would be available?

[SIZE=10.5pt]FYI[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Missouri board updated their license lookup site with numbers on 1/12/15. Licenses were mailed around 1/13.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I received my license in the mail on 1/17. [/SIZE]

Back