Any info on Louisiana results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StayingCivil

Reaction score
I've tried calling LAPELS a couple of times and usually just get a voice-mail after being transferred by the receptionists.

Just now though I called again and the lady answering the phone took it upon herself to try to get some information for me. She said they were currently in a meeting (hopefully about the results) but she was told we would be getting an email sometime before Christmas. God i hope that was just a standard response and not an indication that they'll be a while longer.

I called as well and was told that they hadn't received anything from NCEES, which can't be true since this was posted this morning on NCEES.org:

December 16, 2014
All of the October 2014 exam results have been released to NCEES member licensing boards. PS results were released on November 25. PE and SE results were released on December 15.

Then I asked when to expect results and was told "early next week". I'm not buying it.

I called as well and was told that they hadn't received anything from NCEES, which can't be true since this was posted this morning on NCEES.org:

December 16, 2014

All of the October 2014 exam results have been released to NCEES member licensing boards. PS results were released on November 25. PE and SE results were released on December 15.

Then I asked when to expect results and was told "early next week". I'm not buying it.

:suicide1: Leave it to LA to be out of the loop. When did you talk to them? This morning?

Thanks for the info btw.

December 16, 2014

:suicide1: Leave it to LA to be out of the loop. When did you talk to them? This morning?

Thanks for the info btw.
About 10 AM this morning. No problem!

I emailed LAPELS two weeks ago and they told me middle to late December, so "before Christmas" is probably a somewhat standard response.

I'm expecting them today or tomorrow. I'm hoping today since they had a meeting this morning.

I was really hoping we would come in something first besides teen pregnancy..oh well off to the F5 brigade.

I can't be the only one who clicks F5 and then gets a sudden urge of panic.

I believe they released one day after they received them last year. I wonder what would have changed in their process?

I believe they released one day after they received them last year. I wonder what would have changed in their process?

I'm sorry guys it my fault. I'm just THAT unlucky. If I would have skipped out on this cycle you all would know your results by now.

I just called, they said early next week. What the hell would take so long to give us the results?

Yeah I don't understand why they won't allow us to see our result through NCEES.

If they are updating the people who applied with enough experience from E.I. to P.E., LAPELS could do this over the next week and give the actual results early.

The board doesn't override NCEES, right?

It seems odd that the last couple of years they have been pretty quick looking at previous threads...a couple of days to now a week or longer.

I would assume LAPELS would work hard to release results before people go on Christmas vacation and push for this week.

Another day of sweating it out.

Although a few people including myself were told "early next week" or "before Christmas" yesterday, I'm hopeful that we don't actually have to wait that long. I know from reading some of the other threads that California was saying the same kind of stuff and they ended up releasing the results yesterday evening.

I think we will get the results by the end of the day today at the latest.

After looking at previous year threads on this board, it seems LAPELS gives the approval to NCEES to show the result on the website.

I hope LAPELS isn't typing a letter for every person like other states do.

I could care less about the letter in the short term. Send that to me after the holidays.

I think we will get the results by the end of the day today at the latest.

After looking at previous year threads on this board, it seems LAPELS gives the approval to NCEES to show the result on the website.

I hope LAPELS isn't typing a letter for every person like other states do.

I could care less about the letter in the short term. Send that to me after the holidays.

I completely agree and hope you're right. This archaic letter process is absurd and nearly causing me to have a heart attack.

Back