Kansas Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLies

Reaction score
A search at the license verification website shows my EIT status as void and my PE status as active until 2016 and has assigned a PE license number...

Still haven't received a letter so I can't be sure but it definitely seems like results can be found this way.

If not, please burst my bubble, I don't think I could handle a rejection letter after seeing this stuff.

Website link below:

http://licensing.ks.gov/verification/web/Search.aspx

I just looked at a couple people who I know just took it in Kansas. They both still have PE as pending, but one of them has EIT as cancelled and the other has EIT as active.

I just looked at a third person, his PE is listed as active and listed as issued today.

Whooooo! I search for my name and now have a PE License Number and my EIT is void/null.

Whooooo! I search for my name and now have a PE License Number and my EIT is void/null.
Congrats dfinn, based on conversations with friends at different companies, i think it is accurate and means we've passed. they are already ordering business cards.

I'm still waiting for the official letter, but I'm 95% sure I'm in the green. Why else would they cancel my EIT and assign a PE license number? What a Christmas present. Time to celebrate.

My record also shows "Active" with a PE License Number and an Issue date of 12/16/14

Does anyone know what they change the status to if you fail? Cancel, Deny, back to Pending?

I hope this means we passed! I mean, what else could it mean???!!!?

Congrats Everyone ;)

I'm listed as an active PE now with my Intern license number null and void! Congrats everyone.

Mechanical, Thermal and Fluid Systems

Mine shows my status as active Professional Engineer. Congrats everybody

They issued 70 licenses today. I think there were about 120ish people taking the test (I was #98, and there were 4 or 5 rows behind me). This further leads me to believe this is legit. I think we all passed for sure! Congrats to everyone! now lets hope we get those snail mail letters to make it official official.

:)

They issued 70 licenses today. I think there were about 120ish people taking the test (I was #98, and there were 4 or 5 rows behind me). This further leads me to believe this is legit. I think we all passed for sure! Congrats to everyone! now lets hope we get those snail mail letters to make it official official.

:)
Where did you see the quantity of licenses issued?

Approx. 70, 74 I think.

You can see that they issued licenses with PE241* (search that) and you can see that starting with license number PE24109 they were all issued 12/15 or 12/16 with the obtained method being examination and they are pretty much in alphabetical order through license PE24183.

I didn't check every single license between 24109 and 24183 BUT I checked quite a few ;)

I know, I am an obsessed nerd, but my research makes me feel a little more calm and happy.

Approx. 70, 74 I think.

You can see that they issued licenses with PE241* (search that) and you can see that starting with license number PE24109 they were all issued 12/15 or 12/16 with the obtained method being examination and they are pretty much in alphabetical order through license PE24183.

I didn't check every single license between 24109 and 24183 BUT I checked quite a few ;)

I know, I am an obsessed nerd, but my research makes me feel a little more calm and happy.
I'm right there with you. I was watching updates in real time today.

Approx. 70, 74 I think.

I'm right there with you. I was watching updates in real time today.
It was making me feel better! Now if they would just snail mail us those letters today!

On a sad note, checked my friends and one still says "Pending" status, I don't think he passed :(

On a sad note, checked my friends and one still says "Pending" status, I don't think he passed :(
it appears they stopped updating in the middle of the 'P' last names. I bet someone forgot to uncheck the 'publish' button and realized they were showing something that wasn't supposed to go live until later this week.

at least that's what i'd tell myself if my last name were a 'Q' through 'Z'

there will surely be more to come. 70/120 is roughly 59% which is way lower than average pass rates in the past.

Oh, I hope you are right! his name is after Q!

I wish they would email us! lol

I mean, I am 99% sure, but I want that 1%!

Have confirmation that letters are being received today. Hope mine is in the mail which usually gets here around noon.

Back