Florida Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not very specific, but when I called the FBPE yesterday, they told me "by the end of this week."

Uncool. My heart leapt for a second thinking someone got their FL results.

At any rate, FBPE has the results in hand so they're doing whatever it is they do to finalize them. Somebody spoke to them yesterday and said they would be released by the end of the week, but I'm expecting them pretty much anytime now. I'd be surprised if we don't get them sometime today.

The results will probably show up on NCEES first, but I'm checking the MyFloridaLicense page as well. I'm rotating between the Application Status, Exam Information, and Licensee Search page.

Good luck!

Uncool. My heart leapt for a second thinking someone got their FL results.

At any rate, FBPE has the results in hand so they're doing whatever it is they do to finalize them. Somebody spoke to them yesterday and said they would be released by the end of the week, but I'm expecting them pretty much anytime now. I'd be surprised if we don't get them sometime today.

The results will probably show up on NCEES first, but I'm checking the MyFloridaLicense page as well. I'm rotating between the Application Status, Exam Information, and Licensee Search page.

Good luck!
I am doing the same on the MyFloridaLicense page.

In the last few exams Florida has posted the 2nd day after NCEES releases to the boards.

Today should be the day.

Last Florida license number is 78355 and they have added very few last couple of days. But it seems out of "staters". Can they hurry up?!?!?

I am doing the same! Refreshing florida license page and NCEES. Sorry FSUenginerd didn't mean to scare you!

Last Florida license number is 78355 and they have added very few last couple of days. But it seems out of "staters". Can they hurry up?!?!?
We'll most likely get our results well before the license numbers are updated. In years past it's taken them a few weeks to issue numbers to the new PEs if I'm not mistaken.

Hopefully they approve the results soon. FBPE is usually pretty good at being on the ball.

Do a licensee search and put in your name. And you should see professional engineer under eng.intern with no license number.

It's been like that for weeks now. So far there's been no change on MyFloridaLicense.

Mine too unfortunately. Friend of mine shows rank: Prof. eng.

just my theory. Hopefully I'm wrong

Back