Any Illinois results? - OCT 2014 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
NukeEng

Any Illinois results?

I think we should see them on the continental testing site first. My previous experience with continental is that they only update once a day, at the end on the day. I wish NCEES would show them on their site when they release to CTS.

Looking through past results, it appears that the scores show up on CTS a day after NCEES releases the scores to the states.

yea, my buddy took it in chicago and told me this morning that he did not pass...just dont know if he found out last night or this morning

yea, my buddy took it in chicago and told me this morning that he did not pass...just dont know if he found out last night or this morning

How did he find out?

have you tried the license look up on the state board. If you had your experience vetted before taking the test the license should be automatic

Has anyone talked to CTS or IL board?

I did but CTS said they dont have the results from the board yet and when i called the board they said they dont administer the test so CTS should have it

Lol, good ol IL

I sent an email to CTS and I got response that they don't expect to post them today but by the end of the week.

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't been worried about it at all until yesterday when I read that they were out. Now, I really want to know. lol

License lookup won't work for IL. Some may need to apply for the license after they fulfill additional requirements. For example, you no longer need the 4 years experience to take the exam, but you do need it for licensure, so you apply after all requirements are met.

License lookup won't work for IL. Some may need to apply for the license after they fulfill additional requirements. For example, you no longer need the 4 years experience to take the exam, but you do need it for licensure, so you apply after all requirements are met.

Ohh make sense....thanks i was just getting worried for no reason