Failures... What was your score?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will tell when i will get tom , i am going to fail for sure.

Where did you take the surveying exam? I'm waiting on mine here in Cali, but we don't get a score.

Failed...54/80...control systems...

This is a good score. I know you disagree, but it does look like the cut score was high this year. When they release the pass% we can have a better understanding. I had failed last time also.

You will be in good shape next year.

at least a hundred passers have popsted and only 3 failures lol. guess people don't like to admit their failure!

at least a hundred passers have popsted and only 3 failures lol. guess people don't like to admit their failure!
Probably is not about admitting failure and more about being depressed and not logging into this Forum anymore.

yeah, I'm waiting for CTS to update in Illinois. I'm about 80% certain I failed. Just didn't feel good about it afterward. I guess time will tell.

likely you see more passers posting in here bc they were obsessed with passing and have been trolling EB for at least a year

Well, after all the anticipation and hope... I failed. by 10 f'in points. 46/80. Double the motivation to do this again next April.

Back