NJ Results Released on PCS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NovaNP

Reaction score
I just got my NJ PE Power exam results on PCS's website, I PASSED!!!

NCEES is still showing "results pending". Anybody else experiencing this? Is PCS's exam results posting solid confirmation?

I was wondering the same thing as you NovaNP. PCS website also said I passed but no scores posted on NCEES.

It's still pending on NCEES for my results. I'm in PA. I still feel scared to tell more people while it's still pending!
Yup. PA coordinator told me via email that pcs and the board haven't approved the results yet... OK, I get that, gotta verify, but 1) pcs is the approving agency for PA, and 2) why would they publish on or accounts if it wasn't true? So much for delayed gratification, right?! :)

It's still pending on NCEES for my results. I'm in PA. I still feel scared to tell more people while it's still pending!
Yup. PA coordinator told me via email that pcs and the board haven't approved the results yet... OK, I get that, gotta verify, but 1) pcs is the approving agency for PA, and 2) why would they publish on or accounts if it wasn't true? So much for delayed gratification, right?! :)
Wait, but if it says Pass on PCS already, that's not going to change to fail is it??

Doubtful. That would be a pretty rotten thing for pcs/PA to do

Tell me about it! So it looks like PA is still slow in some ways....I want to plan celebrations but don't want to pull the trigger too soon!

NJ Civil Water Resources - Passed!

Anyone know when the NJ Law exam results will be released? (I didn't take my FE in NJ so I had to complete the state specific law exam that NJ requires).

NJ Civil Water Resources - Passed!

Anyone know when the NJ Law exam results will be released? (I didn't take my FE in NJ so I had to complete the state specific law exam that NJ requires).
I took mine back in '09 when I took the FE and if I'm not mistaken, those results were released at the same time. I would check with the PCS.

:pcs:

Last edited by a moderator:
so if you passed your FE out of state (i.e. not in NJ) and just passed the PE, the state board will be mailing you everything you need for the NJ Law Exam. You are already on a roster and they are currently stuffing envelopes which should get to you in the mail by latest end of the month due to holidays. This is the information I received directly from the state board when I called them.

DO NOT CALL OR COORDINATE WITH PCS FOR THE NJ LAW EXAM as it will only confuse you. I already got misinformation from them and will not even post it here as to not further confuse anybody. Your NJ Law Exam and instructions are in the mail. You will send your completed exam back to them directly and the licensing will be streamlined vs. going through PCS.

I can confirm what cnata001 said after speaking with someone at the NJ board this morning, no need to go through PCS.

I can confirm what cnata001 said after speaking with someone at the NJ board this morning, no need to go through PCS.

I knew I had to do the NJ Law exam so I kept on-top of PCS during PE registration time; I paid for the test and had them send me it. Just today I got my NJ Law Results!! Woo! Seems I'm ahead of the game now :)

Back