California Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just called the CA board.. the results won't be released today .. the lady said " we are HOPING to release the results before the Christmas " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just called the CA board.. the results won't be released today .. the lady said " we are HOPING to release the results before the Christmas " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I think everyone waiting for the results is hoping a lot more that they're out before Christmas.

Oh well, just waiting for the CA Exams over here...and of course they screwed up my email address in their system and don't seem to be capable of updating it, so I'll have to wait for the hardcopy mail anyway.

It seemed like it took forever for Cali to release the 8 hour in April.... I passed, but the almost week wait after the first states got results was excruciating.

Really wish they would get off there asses and release the state and national exams already.

631248da36a87369bc8ae787dcc30ec0.jpg

Wait I'm wrong they aren't sitting in there asses. They are busy with this.

665fcba3628d24909a09955ef96217b1.jpg

So no hope of getting them today?

I don't think so. At least for the PS exam, NCEES released them to California and California took a WEEK to release results to examinees.

From NCEES: November 25, 2014 The results of the October 2014 PS exams have been released to NCEES member licensing boards.

From BPELS: ANNOUNCED DECEMBER 1, 2014 CONGRATULATIONS! The Board would like to formally recognize newly licensed Professional Land Surveyors.

The board contact replied to my inquiry las Monday saying that they will send out the results in a week or so, which would be this week. Looking at the older thread with the result map, CA was one of the first states to roll out the results. This time too, the PS result announcement was made on 25th Nov saying that they had sent out the results on 24th. The December 1 upload was just a official roster and congratulatory notice to the newly licensed surveyors.

The board contact replied to my inquiry las Monday saying that they will send out the results in a week or so, which would be this week. Looking at the older thread with the result map, CA was one of the first states to roll out the results. This time too, the PS result announcement was made on 25th Nov saying that they had sent out the results on 24th. The December 1 upload was just a official roster and congratulatory notice to the newly licensed surveyors.

Good to know! Maybe I'm just bitter because I'm waiting on both of the state specific results which only come through email.

Good to know! Maybe I'm just bitter because I'm waiting on both of the state specific results which only come through email.

Unless they changed their ways from the last go around, the state specific results come in the mail... I got one on one day and another on the next day. Hopefully you get everything all at once

Unless they changed their ways from the last go around, the state specific results come in the mail... I got one on one day and another on the next day. Hopefully you get everything all at once

I took (and failed) both in April and my results were sent by email, followed by a hard copy in the mail. When did you take yours?

I took (and failed) both in April and my results were sent by email, followed by a hard copy in the mail. When did you take yours?
Both in April... I didn't get an email, only the hard copies

I got mine through email followed by mail in April too. Failed Surveying in April. Re-took it this fall... did horrible again... don't expect to pass this time... lol...

How quickly is the email sent out on whether you got a pass/fail score in relation to the hard copy sent in the mail?

How quickly is the email sent out on whether you got a pass/fail score in relation to the hard copy sent in the mail?

Brain fog here, but I think it was about a week? I remember getting it in the mail, looking at it to see if I somehow passed (I didn't) and then shredding it with the last shred of dignity I had left.

Maybe the results are based on testing centers? I received an email telling me that my results would be released soon and then they emailed my password protected results. My april results came directly from BPELS.

I can't speak for others but I received my CA state exam results about a week or so after getting the email, if I recall correctly.

I received a password protected PDF from BPELS last April for my CA state exams. I didn't pass either one (seismic, survey), but I passed the 8-hour. The state results actually came around 12 hours before California got its national results. I'm wondering if tomorrow will be the day for state results, followed by national. Or vise versa? JUST SEND THEM ALREADY BPELS!

Back