Maryland will not release today

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called about couple of hours ago and talked to Roberta. She said tonight or tomorrow morning. Seems tomorrow likely at this moment.

I wouldn't be so sure--my coworker got his PE results from Virginia (I know it's not Maryland) by email at 7:40PM. It's possible it could still come today!

I put a paper weight on F5 key. Just kidding. Everytime I tell myself not to check again in 30 mins or so but can't help but refreshing every minute. Can't wait any longer.

Still waiting for Maryland KFC.
348s.jpg

I called the board and was told the board gave the OK to release them yesterday for this morning and they don't know why they have not yet been released!

That's what I thought and I just chatted with Ncees and all I got was automated responses pointing to the process.

There haven't been too many new states released so far today. IIRC scores tend to get released after lunch for most states? Maybe NCEES is preparing to release Maryland and other states in a larger batch in a couple hours?

Thanks you guys for the information about your follow up. Then we have to wait and be hopeful to receive a response from NCEES later today or tomorrow! I hope we all pass it.

Back