Same as the exam specs on NCEES website 

Seriously?

What does your diagnostic report say under: 

Hydraulic and Fluid Applications > Hydraulic and Fluid Equipment > Actuators

15 hours ago, PEinIllinois said:

Seriously?

What does your diagnostic report say under: 

Hydraulic and Fluid Applications > Hydraulic and Fluid Equipment > Actuators

NCEES website provides a sample diagnostic report to give an example how they are formatted. But it is best to just cover all the areas listed in the syllabus, because there is no way of knowing what will be thrown in on the exam. That is why the exam is so hard to prepare for. 

From my experience, aside from the MERM, my most valuable reference was a ring binder where I compiled the most commonly used unit conversions and equations I came across while preparing for the exam. I made these sheets after studying for a couple of months, and they were a huge time saver on the exam.

17 minutes ago, Alex Marchena said:

From my experience, aside from the MERM, my most valuable reference was a ring binder where I compiled the most commonly used unit conversions and equations I came across while preparing for the exam. I made these sheets after studying for a couple of months, and they were a huge time saver on the exam.

As a first time prep taker I strongly suggest prepping utilizing Lindeburg's Engineering Unit Conversions as this is the most comprehensive.