What states are released?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewingAz_PE

Reaction score
As of right now, it looks like the following states have released results:

Alabama

Kentucky

Massachusetts

New Jersey

New York

Utah

Washington

Last edited by a moderator:
This reminds me very much of election day. Except, being from Texas, this time I'm more uncertain about the results!

PCS website is reporting for Masschusetts for SE Lateral. I passed - fourth try. Still no NCEES notification. I won't believe it until I see it.

South Carolina board reps said they "just received results and are processing now, probably be tomorrow"

South Carolina board reps said they "just received results and are processing now, probably be tomorrow"

At least they gave you an answer. Lady at the Tennessee board told me they hadn't got them and would release them when they got them.

It sounds like NCEES is manually communicating each score over the phone to each state board one at a time.

Just called the Texas Board and they said as of right now (2:45pm 15-Dec-2014) they have not yet received the scores from NCEES. Couldn't give any indication of how long it would take for them to release them back to NCEES to then release scores to us.

Back