Alabama has been released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats! Alabama released pretty early. also #1 seed in the playoffs. good year for for AL!

Just got results from Alabama. Civil Structural.

Failed with a 49/80.

I guess trying to cram for the PE three weeks before the test wasn't a good idea. I'll be out of town in April, but will register again for the next October session. With much more preparation.

Failed with a 49/80.

I guess trying to cram for the PE three weeks before the test wasn't a good idea. I'll be out of town in April, but will register again for the next October session. With much more preparation.

i took the civil structural PE exam, it was a doozy. i'm not exactly confident i passed but i guess i'll find out soon enough.

Failed with a 49/80.

i took the civil structural PE exam, it was a doozy. i'm not exactly confident i passed but i guess i'll find out soon enough.

I did alright on the AM. The Afternoon was tough. I at least know where to focus now.

Passed. Control Systems. Yay!!!

Congrats to all who passed and to those who didn't pass - been there before -you didn't fail, just got more experience and knowledge to tackle it next time. You have only failed, if you allow yourselves to..

and Roll Tide :D

Passed. Control Systems. Yay!!!

Congrats to all who passed and to those who didn't pass - been there before -you didn't fail, just got more experience and knowledge to tackle it next time. You have only failed, if you allow yourselves to..

and Roll Tide :D
Congrats Josef!!!

Failed with a 49/80.

LOL, that's kind of a douchebag move Porter to call the exam a "doozy" after someone stated that they've failed that discipline. C'mon man, keep that kind of stuff to yourself.

Failed with a 49/80.

LOL, that's kind of a douchebag move Porter to call the exam a "doozy" after someone stated that they've failed that discipline. C'mon man, keep that kind of stuff to yourself.

use your noodle. by 'doozy' i meant it was difficult. i figured within the context of my next sentence, that was clear.

Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

PE SEAL FINAL.jpg

Back