Alabama has been released - OCT 2014 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
BamaStrucPE

Alabama has been released

congrats! Alabama released pretty early. also #1 seed in the playoffs. good year for for AL!

Just got results from Alabama. Civil Structural.

Failed with a 49/80.

I guess trying to cram for the PE three weeks before the test wasn't a good idea. I'll be out of town in April, but will register again for the next October session. With much more preparation.

Failed with a 49/80.

I guess trying to cram for the PE three weeks before the test wasn't a good idea. I'll be out of town in April, but will register again for the next October session. With much more preparation.

i took the civil structural PE exam, it was a doozy. i'm not exactly confident i passed but i guess i'll find out soon enough.

Failed with a 49/80.

i took the civil structural PE exam, it was a doozy. i'm not exactly confident i passed but i guess i'll find out soon enough.

Passed. Control Systems. Yay!!!

Congrats to all who passed and to those who didn't pass - been there before -you didn't fail, just got more experience and knowledge to tackle it next time. You have only failed, if you allow yourselves to..

and Roll Tide :D

Passed. Control Systems. Yay!!!

Congrats to all who passed and to those who didn't pass - been there before -you didn't fail, just got more experience and knowledge to tackle it next time. You have only failed, if you allow yourselves to..

and Roll Tide :D

Congrats Josef!!!

Failed with a 49/80.

LOL, that's kind of a douchebag move Porter to call the exam a "doozy" after someone stated that they've failed that discipline. C'mon man, keep that kind of stuff to yourself.

Failed with a 49/80.

LOL, that's kind of a douchebag move Porter to call the exam a "doozy" after someone stated that they've failed that discipline. C'mon man, keep that kind of stuff to yourself.

use your noodle. by 'doozy' i meant it was difficult. i figured within the context of my next sentence, that was clear.

• Like 1

Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

post-29070-0-17012700-1418681384_thumb.j

Failed with a 49/80.

No offense taken. I (obviously) thought it was hard, too. I really didn't expect to pass, but I had already paid the fee so it didn't make any sense to not try.

It was hard to find time to study with a one year old at home. My next plan will include a quiet, off-site study area.

Those who passed, have you received any letters from the state yet?

I haven't yet. I don't expect anything until next week at the earliest. The hard part of waiting is over, so I don't care if they send the letter a month later.

I got my letter last Friday. It is dated December 18th so I'm guessing that they mailed them out on Thursday afternoon. $25 due within 30 days, then a receipt along with you license number will be mailed back to you. It also states that no license numbers will be issued until after January 6.