Freshly minted New York State P.E.s post here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramnares P.E.

Reaction score
Go ahead and give yourselves a round of applause. Say what exam, where you took it, and what attempt:

- Thermal/Fluids

- Pratt Institute

- 1st attempt

WOOT!

Civil - Construction

Albany

1st time

I almost gave up on the exam since I became eligible little late and had studied only for a week. However, I have a Master's in Geotech/structures and experience in water resources, transportation and civil estimating due job functions. So freakin glad that I don't need to do this again !!!

I called the board today and they said they don't even have the scores yet. They said it usually takes 3-5 weeks.

I called the board regarding issuance of certificates and any required action on our part. The certificates/license numbers will be issued sometime in the next 3 - 5 weeks. There are no dues required at this time.

So my name is on the verification page for NYS today!! Got my license number. No cert in the mail but this is good enough for me

Wow that's fast! I've been checking but my last name starts with 'R' and I guess they just haven't gotten that far yet. I haven't seen any P.E. pass letter of certificates in the mail either.

Would you mind stating what letter your last name starts with so we get an idea how fast they're loading them?

I had called and asked. The representative stated that certificates are automatically mailed to P.E.s once processed.

My last name starts with "T"... I don't see my name on the website yet.

I had called and asked. The representative stated that certificates are automatically mailed to P.E.s once processed.
Ahhhh roger that. Thanks for the info!

tca979 I would assume it should definitely be up today.....I believe they started putting the names up on the website yesterday. Keep checking...and also congrats!

Back