Historical results dates

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VTsteveo

Reaction score
In my impatient waiting for my results, I scanned the history of news on the NCEES website for announcements of when exac scores were released. I also googled until I found past exam dates. The fall exams are graded faster. In summary....

Exam Date - Results Date - Total Days

10/29/10 - 1/4/11 - 67

10/28/11 - 12/19/11 - 52

10/26/12 - 12/17/12 - 52

10/25/13 - 12/17/13 - 53

Spring results have been released on a Thursday or Friday for the past 4 years. Fall tests have been released on a Monday or Tuesday. We are now 52 days in, so following that trend and the Monday/Tuesday trend, I expect NCEES to release scores today or tomorrow.

Welcome VTSteveo. Wow, you're name is very similar to a guy who used to be an admin here. Made me do a double take when I saw your thread. Does VT mean Vermont or Virginia Tech?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping someone would post something like this!!! Thank you VTsteveo!!!!!!!!!!!I feel it!! The website was offline last night too.aaaaahhhh!!!!!!!

I thought last year the results were released around 12/04 or so? At least that's what I thought looking at previous threads

Now....to delve into more detail. Is there a historical time window, of said Monday or Tuesday results are released?

Say after 5PM EST I can shut down and stop checking my dashboard or e-mail!

No need to get too detailed just maybe a 5 second window?

hSQpUta.png

There's this in the Oct 2013 thread

There's even an awesome member of this community who developed a corresponding map for when results release for different states. Here's the one from last Oct.

Alright, I think this is the final map, unless we missed someone that is waiting for ID, SD, MS, or HI.

12/4: CA, KY, TX, IL, AK

12/5: NY, NC, FL, LA, GA, UT, WA, OH, AR, MI, NH, RI, DE, AZ, MT, OK, ME, IA, : :wv: :

12/6: SC, TN, MO, KS, AL, VT, NE, WY

12/9: CO, IN, NM, DC, NV, ND

12/10: OR

12/11: MN

12/12: NJ

12/13: CT, VA

12/16: MA, WI

12/17: PA

12/18: MD

Uyso7rL.png

I'm going strictly off when the announcement was posted on the NCEES website. It could be possible that their announcement lags a few days/weeks behind the actual date.

Welcome VTSteveo. Wow, you're name is very similar to a guy who used to be an admin here. Made me do a double take when I saw your thread. Does VT mean Vermont or Virginia Tech?

Ditto.

Oh....Virginia Tech beat Ohio State this year, just a reminder, lest we forget (HA HA Supe!)
Which one made it to the playoffs???

I saw where you got that info VT. After you posed that I looked it up too and your dates match what NCEES has on there website. I'm officially confused as hell.

Back