My NCEES Dashboard

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bucknut

Reaction score
Anyone notice anything different with their MyDashboard? I noticed right around noon a feature changed. Anyone else's "Register Now" changed???

Anyone notice anything different with their MyDashboard? I noticed right around noon a feature changed. Anyone else's "Register Now" changed???
from what to I am a Gigantic DoucheBag

EDIT: when does registration open for the upcoming exam?

Last edited by a moderator:
The PE is now an option for me. It said result pending in red up until this point, now it is green with registration available. Registration for the April test opened on 12/8.

I clicked the register now button on Friday or so I thought and it said the PE exam was unavailable, results pending. Now it says "available," I sure hope something changed and that isn't a sign of what is to come.

Now I am stressing.

The PE is now an option for me. It said result pending in red up until this point, now it is green with registration available. Registration for the April test opened on 12/8.

Thank GOD! Hopefully that way for everyone now.

Thank GOD! Hopefully that way for everyone now.
Yep, that is what has changed for me. Hopefully this means nothing, but I kind of freaked when I first saw it. Hoping all show it available now.

It changed from "Result pending" in a red box to "Available" ... as in, I can now register for the next PE exam. This happened about a half hour ago. Two of my coworkers have the same thing showing.

So at the very least, one would take from this that something on their end has been updated.

It changed from "Result pending" in a red box to "Available" ... as in, I can now register for the next PE exam. This happened about a half hour ago. Two of my coworkers have the same thing showing.
Yeah I am now able to actually register for the april exam now. Before it wouldnt let me.

I noticed something change as well, probably the registration box. I didn't pay it much mind since I tend to only focus on that bottom line which reads "Result Pending".

Can we get a screen shot please? Mine is same as before !!!
Not the box itself, but as stated above, now we have the option "Available" for the PE exam in April. Before, there was red box with "Results Pending"

Can we get a screen shot please? Mine is same as before !!!
">http://
28w1fkk.jpg

Yes. I can register now for the April exam. I guess that means that I failed. Lol

Back