If you are desperate enough....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cannot believe I actually asked the question on the stupid website hahahahaha !!! I must be more desperate that I imagined :Failed: :Failed:

although it did predict that I may rely on it hmmm...

Q. "Did I pass the PE Chemical Exam?"

A. "Ask again later" :wacko:

How did NCEES get to the eight-ball????

HAHA, there are so many people on there asking about the PE exam now. Great stuff!

I asked and got "yes", asked are you sure and got "signs point yes". It is getting non-committal, I am not asking anymore.

"one more week until we are together i cant wait for my kiss from you i think about it all the time : magic 8 ball responses My sources say no."

"magic 8 ball after the world comes to an end will i see my cousin Ashley : magic ball answers Very doubtful."

"magic 8 ball after the world comes to an end will my cousin Ashley be with me : magic ball answers Ask again later."

"will matthew and I manage to hook up : magic eight ball maintains Ask again later."

"Will Austin slap Sarah' s butt? : magic 8 ball answers Most likely."

"Will Austin get laid tonight by Sarah : magicball affirms Don't count on it."

"Signs point to yes." BOOYEAH! :rtft:

Also, reading the previous questions is hilarious, half of them are PE exam questions.

"one more week until we are together i cant wait for my kiss from you i think about it all the time : magic 8 ball responses My sources say no."

"magic 8 ball after the world comes to an end will i see my cousin Ashley : magic ball answers Very doubtful."

"magic 8 ball after the world comes to an end will my cousin Ashley be with me : magic ball answers Ask again later."

"will matthew and I manage to hook up : magic eight ball maintains Ask again later."

"Will Austin slap Sarah' s butt? : magic 8 ball answers Most likely."

"Will Austin get laid tonight by Sarah : magicball affirms Don't count on it."

Ahahahahah, nice.

The **** 8-ball must be controlled by NCEES. Even it says "Better not tell you now". WTF!!!

Can't believe I just did that, but first try I got "without a doubt" and no sh*t, I feel better now.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418413627.322147.jpg

Who is behind this?!??
Josef

I asked it about the exam and it said to ask later. I asked if it was later, and it said yes. Then I asked if the Deadpool movie will suck... it said "without a doubt". DAMMIT!

Back