Historical release dates

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until this year. Tomorrow is the start of week 8 since we took the test on Friday.

For Texas it's been around 6 weeks for the last few years. Now that the meeting for the Petroleum PE should be over, we should hopefully get our results soon.

Ugh I hope I passed. I'm just dreaming what my seal will look like.

North-Harp-Seal-Watch-1-ice-seal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget rolling in tomorrow- lets roll in today....I'm ready for the good the bad and ugly

seal_slippers.png
Brew, did you just forge a PE stamp? Your eng board might not be too impressed with that.

Is it possible to lose your license before you even get it?

Cool slippers bro.

It would be neat if they released the scores first of those who passed with 90% or higher, then the next day with 80% or higher, then third day those who failed with less than 60% then the fourth day those who passed with 75% then the fifth day those who failed with less than 65% then release a tenth of the remaining passing scores along with a tenth of the remaining failing scores each day for 10 days until it was down to one person who played a televised Deal or No Deal special for his license.

Just an idea.

North-Harp-Seal-Watch-1-ice-seal.jpg
Brew, did you just forge a PE stamp? Your eng board might not be too impressed with that.
Is it possible to lose your license before you even get it?
I don't know what you're talking about. That's my seal there for sure though.

man the TX seal is so much cooler than my WA seal. star >>> washington's noggin. i might apply for comity just for the star.

Hah, now you guys get to feel the pain us 16 hour structural engineer exam takers feel. Historically our results don't get released until week 8 (if not longer).

Hah, now you guys get to feel the pain us 16 hour structural engineer exam takers feel. Historically our results don't get released until week 8 (if not longer).

Yeah but that test has to be hand graded and not run through a machine, correct?

At this point, it would be funny to me if that SE exam got the results before the PE exam.

Back