Okay VETS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sapper PE LS

Aspiring Couch Potato
Reaction score
Alright veterans. I know we're all trying to have fun, but let's make our joke stories about why the results are delayed so preposterous that it is impossible to miss the fact that it's not true. I like having fun as much as the next guy, but who knows which one of the noobs might be off balance.

I gotta tell you: I'd be very, very careful how you joke about that, because the person who takes it too seriously ... is dangerous. And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you.

Are you suggesting that hackers from North Korea was a believable story?

I would like to think that no EB member actually seriously contemplated that for a sec.

AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon
You+ll+shoot+your+eye+out+kid..+Kids+nowadays_6313e2_4269791.jpg

tumblr_my6ur2wNr41s2wio8o1_500.gif

I heard that at one test location, a case of #2 pencils got swapped on the truck with a case of glitter glue, and all their tests looked fabulous when they were done.

Tis scary to think that some of the questions and concerns raised on this site are from future PE's.

:bag:

Cookie Monster - Read this thread. This is basically where I stopped all early results threads this season. It was getting out of hand. Don't like it? I don't care.
all i'm curious about this exam cycle is the CA Specialized exams and there is no active forum for this. I was simply trying to start a thread specifically for the CA exams. I could care less about the results of the general 8 hour exam as i passed that a while back.

I don't read minds or all the threads on this site so i have no idea what you're thinking except "NO, hahahahah" which sounds childish and belittling. I would expect more from an Admin.

Back