DC Metro Hello!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue 8

Reaction score
As others I've trolled the board for awhile and decided to join. Looking to sit for the Environmental PE in April.2015. Need all the advice I can get!

Good luck to the EIT takers. Sat for mine after being out of school for almost ten years.

Ahem.... now that I am a supporting member, I feel the need to update up this post. In the words of Mr. Jay Z... allow me to reintroduce myself. A Maryland girl born and raised and STILL HERE (REALLY WANT TO WORK OVERSEAS!). I'm on the DC side of Maryland (folks from this area get that). B.S. in Chem E from College Park and a Masters of Eng in Environmental from.... you guessed it College Park. Majority of my work has been with DoD as a civilian. Worked for the Army and Air Force. Only waiting for the Navy to recognize me.

Skins fan.... in the good times and bad times. And yes we shall beat Dallas on Sunday just for good measure.

Decided to take the FE in Oct 2013 after failing back in 2006. Let me tell you how bad I failed, I didn't even know to what the economics tables were about.. I say that to say.. after being out of school for almost 10 years and taking it again, I passed. So hard work pays off and you will pass that FE!

Taking the Env PE exam in April. The rest is TBD... look forward to interacting with you ladies and gents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back