How drunk should I get the night before the exam?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CE_Gator

Reaction score
Ok, I have done all the School of PE workshop problems. I have taken three NCEES AM practice exams and two PM practice exams. I have tabbed all my references, I have organized and tabbed my notes in binders. I have organized all the worked out practice exam problems according to discipline and subject. I have created a formula sheet for each section of the PE. I have made a packing list for what to take into the exam. I was going to do a couple of other practice exams today and tomorrow.

Am I leaving out something? Also, I know that I'm going to have trouble getting to sleep the night before the exam, so how many tequila shots should I do the night before the PE? J/K.

ASCE (2010) Guidelines:

2-3 for light sleep

4-6 for deep, restful sleep

7-9 for "oh **** I slept through my alarm"

10+ for waking up at 9am in the Taco Bell parking lot

Ok, I have done all the School of PE workshop problems. I have taken three NCEES AM practice exams and two PM practice exams. I have tabbed all my references, I have organized and tabbed my notes in binders. I have organized all the worked out practice exam problems according to discipline and subject. I have created a formula sheet for each section of the PE. I have made a packing list for what to take into the exam. I was going to do a couple of other practice exams today and tomorrow.

Am I leaving out something? Also, I know that I'm going to have trouble getting to sleep the night before the exam, so how many tequila shots should I do the night before the PE? J/K.
Just make sure Mrs. artbides takes care of you the night before the exam, and you'll sleep fine. ;)

Back