Last weekend before PEday

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJmike PE

Game Czar
Reaction score
Get the last of your studying done, practice exams taken and then begin packing your notes and references. Good luck everyone and after the exam is over, feel free to stick around The Board and please, donate. Help the place that helped you.

I'm on a bender until Friday, shooting for 8-10 hours of studying per day. Not to worry....I'm stocked up on coffee and Scotch.

Porter, don't burn yourself out though. A day off might help give the brain a boost.

Don't study past Wednesday. Really Tuesday. Take either Wednesday or Thursday and pack and the other day to relax.

Eh I'm good to go. When I passed the April 2014 PE exam I studied up until Thursday night at 6pm :)

It not the normal convention but I studied all day Thursday too. I would never suggest to others though

W7zaiJ0.jpg

I studied most of the day before the exam. Knocked off the studying around 4pm and then a very brief review that night. Mostly I tried to relax and get to bed early.

Goodluck to all the candidates. Stay calm and be confident and you'll be fine. Also, don't get flustered when it takes them forever to seat you!

Back