Any one got approved/denied for Spring 2015 PE application?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was approved Nov. 14th and I didn't get my application in until the day before the deadline. Figured I wouldn't find out until December so early approval was a welcome surprise.

Received the postcard today from the California Board... Approved to take the exam in Spring 2015!

depends on what state board youre applying to sit for the PE Exam, most state will open once the results are out. But anyways, good luck and congrats to those that were approved.

Got my letter from MD on Friday .... good to go for April! Excited because this was a little more than just a formality for me, since my degree is not in Engineering ..... got approved using 20+ years experience, FE, and a bunch of the CE classes that "really matter in the real world."

I just received my approval today (F5 paid off) to sit for the PE inTexas April, 2015. Yeah!!!!! Take that Washington (that is no longer waiving the FE)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my approval today (F5 paid off) to sit for the PE inTexas April, 2015. Yeah!!!!! Take that Washington (that is no longer waiving the FE)
Congrats!

I haven't heard anything and my coworker who sent her stuff in at the same time got her first postcard last week. Now I'm freaking out that I forgot to stamp my envelopes or something. I'm in CA. Is there anyway to contact them? They said not to call or email but what happens if we forgot to stamp our envelopes and something is wrong with our app?

Got my letter from MD on Friday .... good to go for April! Excited because this was a little more than just a formality for me, since my degree is not in Engineering ..... got approved using 20+ years experience, FE, and a bunch of the CE classes that "really matter in the real world."
Congrats! That's huge. The Maryland app wasn't too bad but I'm sure getting the experience proof was time consuming.

I haven't heard anything and my coworker who sent her stuff in at the same time got her first postcard last week. Now I'm freaking out that I forgot to stamp my envelopes or something. I'm in CA. Is there anyway to contact them? They said not to call or email but what happens if we forgot to stamp our envelopes and something is wrong with our app?
I contacted someone from the CA board when I was trying to figure out what was required for comity. They were really helpful. I didn't get the impression I was disqualified for calling at all... :)

Seriously though, if you're concerned, call but keep in mind that your app might not have been the next one on the pile after your coworker...

I received my letter from Ohio State board yesterday... I am approved to sit for the PE in April '15 exam!

I had to send in some supplemental information to the PA state board before Christmas, they received it, but still no approval to sit for the April Exam. I'm starting to get worried since NCEES registration deadline just over a month away. Anyone else in the same boat?

My state hasn't posted the application for the April 2015 exam yet. They still have the October 2014 exam application posted. But, I think the application deadline for the April exam was January 1. I can't get a call back from the board.

I received the approval notice from the California board yesterday. I'll sit in the 2015 Spring PE exam.

Back