Post stuff here you want to post on FB but are afraid to..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
No one wants to buy your stupid 31 products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my cousin is always posting vague status updates like FML, or It hurts so much, blah, blah, blah just to bait people into commenting. I just want to say; knock it off attention whore!

^ Yeah, FB is no place to share negative feelings! It's a place to put up a front like your life is perfectly fulfilling.

If I block you, will you know? And will you hate me for it? Because I seriously can't stand to see another of your 14-posts a day about aboslutely everything in your fake on-line life.

I'm really tired of auto-playing movies in my facebook feed...especially effin' ice bucket challenges.
You can turn that off, but you need to do it for both the browser version and the app version.

And...

Stop inviting me to your crappy MLM scheme parties!

If I block you, will you know?  And will you hate me for it?  Because I seriously can't stand to see another of your 14-posts a day about aboslutely everything in your fake on-line life.
I am way cooler online!

In one group I am in...

You all are crazy hypochondriacs. Stop sending spit samples to a lab who will send you results that mean nothing. No I can't tell you what my results were because my doctor diagnosed me not a quack.
I completely read that as **** samples and was wondering who in the world is going to be sending those into labs and reporting it on facebook.

Back