NESC

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PEoct

Reaction score
DEAR FRIENDS

I Dnt have NESC book , does any one have the index scan copy, when i was doing sample paper seems like NESC question are just index related.

can someone help me that.

thank you so much and good luck for preparation.

:)

I just used the Power book from Camera and an excerpt that was free. The only 1-2 question(s) on the test were covered with what I had.

I strategically opted to not get the full NESC.

DEAR FRIENDS

I Dnt have NESC book , does any one have the index scan copy, when i was doing sample paper seems like NESC question are just index related.

Hi...the files i sent to you a while back but mostly you need the TOC

Last edited by a moderator:
DEAR FRIENDS

Do you have the GA Tech material? The notes and video provide good insight on NESC.

If you can get access to IEEE Xplore (through your company, a university library, and some public libraries), you can download a free copy. Check out a couple university libraries that you might have access to.

There is a publiclaw website you can download 2007 version NESC...also used the Georgia Tech material

Last edited by a moderator:
Back