Capstone Learning Associates offers online ME PE review

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capstone

Reaction score
It’s not too late to start preparing for the next Mechanical PE exam. Capstone Learning Associates has developed a comprehensive online learning curriculum that offers the flexibility to review on your own time, with access to and detailed support from an ME PE expert, who has been preparing engineers to pass the exam for more than 25 years.

Through September 1, the enrollment fee is $699. And, once you enroll, the course is yours to keep for as long as you need it to pass the exam; whether you are preparing for the October or April exam cycle. There is no limit on your access to any of the content; you can access anytime you have access to the Internet. You can enroll in the curriculum that best suits your needs:

• Mechanical Breadth plus Mechanical Systems and Materials Depth section
  • Mechanical Breadth plus Thermal and Fluid Systems Depth section
Both curricula include:

• More than 39 hours of comprehensive narrated instruction
  • Sample problems with expert solutions in SI and USCS units
  • ME PE tutor support
  • Table of topic-specific, NEED TO KNOWS—formulas essential to know going into the exam
  • Topic-specific Reference material index
  • USCS/SI unit conversion module
More than a collection of instructor notes or recorded Webinar lectures, the Capstone development method integrates essential eLearning principles, professional graphics and audio narration with the technical content, sample problems and step-by-step solutions, and exam specifics (including the resources, unit conversions and dual unit solutions) you’ll need to effectively prepare for and pass the exam.

Visit www.capstonelearningassociates.com to register for a free sample course module and to learn more about our program. You can also call us at 650.504.0301 or email [email protected] if you have questions.

We look forward to supporting you with your exam preparation!

The Capstone Team

www.capstonelearningassociates.com | 650.504.0301

Back