PCS Website Update - APR 2014 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Kolso1PE

PCS Website Update

Connecticut PCS website has finally been updated...no examinations are now pending.

Pending Examinations
No examinations are pending.
Exam Results
Connecticut PE Exam
Test Date: 04/11/2014
Pass

Happy Tuesday

Let me be the first here to say Congratulations!!! I know the wait has been excruciating but worth the wait.

Bruno

In Mass we received an email from PCS: "You will receive licensure instructions via email within the next 2-3 weeks. Do not contact the Massachusetts Board for licensure instructions, Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive a licensure instructions email form PCS."

Not sure why they need 3 weeks to compose an email to relay payment instructions. It will be three weeks on Friday...

I received an email from the Connecticut board the same day I got my result on NCEES telling me that I would receive a licensing packet from the State within 65 BUSINESS days.

I received an email from the Connecticut board the same day I got my result on NCEES telling me that I would receive a licensing packet from the State within 65 BUSINESS days.

Same here. My wife got her license last October; she recalls that it took about three weeks for the letter to arrive.

Connecticut (CT) has finally mailed the acknowledgement letters; received mine yesterday.

Mass has issued wall certificates. Received mine last Thrs.

Connecticut cashed my check ($220) two days after I mailed it in. I finally think I am ready to refer to myself as "PE".

Sign in to follow this