WI Official Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake47

Reaction score
Has anyone received the "official" results from WI yet? On the DSPS website, my application is still saying "Pending" and I have not received any info regarding my PE #.

Haven't received anything yet. Received an email stating it would take 2-3 weeks to process results...

Not to mention WI is a PCS state. Which typically means "extra" waiting for no good reason. :brickwall:

Just today, my application was updated to 'PE exam score received.' I did submit form #2727 by USPS mail a couple days after getting notice that I passed the exam, which was a week or two ago already.

I don't know of anything else that needs to be done until the Dept of Licensing at WI then contacts us by mail I think.

I sent my #2727 form in the day after I received my results. I did notice that the scores were received, but the #2727 form status is still red.

I received notification yesterday from DSPS that my information was updated and that I could print my wall certificates and wallet cards. My application was also changed to all green and I now show up as a licensed PE in their database! If you haven't been updated yet, I am sure it will be soon!

Congrats to you all on passing! Sure is a good feeling!

I received notification yesterday from DSPS that my information was updated and that I could print my wall certificates and wallet cards.

You have to print your own wall certificate? They don't mail you an official certificate with their seal?

My PCS status finally updated the other day to indicate my passing status.

My DSPS application still has not been updated but I still have not sent my 2727 form in yet. I should really get on that so I can order a stamp!

Back